Tracking conversion can help you learn you learn more about your customers. But how can you create and track conversions in Google Analytics 4? We’ll get to that in just a while. First, We need to know the definition of a conversion.
This blog post will teach you how to create and configure conversions in Google Analytics 4 easily.
What Is a Conversion in Google Analytics 4?
- A user starting a free trial
- Someone subscribing to your newsletter
- A user calling your business phone number
Benefits of Tracking Conversions
- You get to understand how you can improve your business by knowing what is working and what isn’t
- You can measure and optimize your advertising campaigns, ensuring that they’re effective and you’re not wasting money
How to Configure Conversions in Google Analytics 4
- Predefined conversions, and
- Custom conversions
Setting Up Your Google Analytics Account to Track Conversions
- Mark any existing events as conversions or
- Create new events