Outsourced Link Building
When it comes to link building for your clients, you know not just any link will do. You need links with true authoritative power, niche relevance and strategic anchor text.
Our team of experienced link builders put strategy first and build for results, leveraging tools and data, in lockstep with the overall SEO strategy.
Tapping relationships with over 120,000 publishers and counting, we use a variety of techniques to grow a healthy backlink profile that boosts site and keyword performance. Leave the link building to us!
International Link Building
We know how important it is to have native speakers who understand language and cultural nuances when building links, that’s why our team expands to 15 countries (and counting). Rest assured whether your client is based in the U.S. or the U.K., their account will be handled by someone sitting down the street, not across an ocean.
- Countries: Austria, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Columbia, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Netherlands, Russia, Spain, Switzerland, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States
- The longer a link is up, the better. That’s why we place every link with the intention of it staying up forever. And we take it one step further. We’re constantly monitoring the links we place. On the off chance one comes down during the guarantee period, we’ll replace it at no cost to you!
Backlink Audit and Disavow
If your client is being held back by nasty toxic backlinks, we’re here to help. We will review all the domains linking to them, identify those that are toxic, create and implement a disavow. Our unique process ensures fast, sustained results.
- Tools: aHrefs, SemRush, Majestic SEO, Moz, Google Search Console
- We can fulfill links as requested by your SEO strategist, or we can build out the allocation strategy for your clients. Our allocation strategies use qualitative and quantitative data to determine the best page and keyword targets to move the needle.
Our Best-In-Class Link Offerings
If your client has physical locations, we offer indexed citations, directory links and all-new embedded map links, designed to get their location ranking in the map 3-pack.
For all clients, we recommend a combination of best-in-class guest posting, aged content, broken link building and unlinked brand mentions.
- And if you’re ready to kick it up a notch, we offer Google News Service links, topic clusters, infographic development and promotion, as well as scholarship links.
High Standards for Placements
We evaluate more than domain authority before we reach out to a new site for a potential placement because Google evaluates more the DA, too.
- Factors: Domain authority, domain rating, page authority (where applicable), trust flow, number of organic keywords, amount of organic traffic, niche relevance, site ownership history & age, backlink health, site updates & maintenance consistency, general user aesthetic review
- We continuously update a placement report that tells you and your client where links have been placed, the anchor text, target URL, DA and trust flow of placed links.
Quarterly Strategic Report
- If you opt to outsource link strategy with us, we will also provide a quarterly strategy report that shows keyword movement, difficulty changes, performance insights and strategic recommendations.
Link Building Case Study
Our end-client entered a heavily competitive space with well-established players dominating the SERPs. While they had a superior product and they built an optimized site, the authority that these other brands had from years in the game was hard to beat out the gate.
So, they called us.
We developed a link allocation strategy that tapped into all our authority-driving link building tactics — from guest posts to aged content.
We designed a plan that would allow for a natural-looking explosion of keyword-related links to get them ranking faster while balancing it with some branded links and naked URLs.
We targeted ample niche and news sites, creating custom content that pointed back to their highest converting pages with anchor text we wrote, including both long and short-tail keywords.
One and a half months into the campaign, we saw huge leaps in performance — even hitting positions 1, 2, and 3 with several of our keyword targets ( with 16,000 - 32,000 in monthly search volume).
Twelve months since we began working with them, 19 of 20 target keywords are ranking in the top 10 positions on their SERP, most in positions 5+, and we continue to see positive movement month over month!
With millions of more visitors, the end-client was more than happy to double their budget twice — allowing us to build links for maintenance on our top-ranking terms and putting new juice behind new keywords.